All reviews huge balcony beautiful hotel the hotel offers nice swimming pool residential area great choice room was spacious short stay perfect location waiter airport rome
Reviewed 13 July 2018

We flew in late and couldn’t pick up our car rental until the next morning. Because of these needs we booked a night at that Hotel Ashley through hotels.com. I then asked the hotel for a pickup but got the disappointing answer that they didn´t have this service at night but they offered to reserve a much more expensive taxi.
The next morning when I asked for a transfer back to the Airport this was not possible either and it wouldn’t matter as they charged 5 euros per person and not per tour which isn’t clear at all on their webpage. "All in all" a disappointing stay that turned out to be a bit more expensive than expected.
Beside this shuttle issue I think the hotel was nice with a good breakfast

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Alfino C, Direttore at Hotel Ashley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear guest,

I'm sorry to read a negative opinion about your recent stay.
You arrived late at night and you left early, a few hours to describe the hotel with inadequate and expensive service, too bad.
We will do our best to improve further and apologize if we have not been able to make you happy.

Greetings

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The location was perfect,the place was great and looked great.A very important aspect for me, the bed was clean and comfy.The food was great.A very good place for young people of even families with kids. :)

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Alfino C, Direttore at Hotel Ashley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear guest,

thank you for the super review.
I am very happy to know that the services of our prestigious hotel have been welcomed.
We all do our best to make the holidays of our welcome guests important and we try to improve even more the quality of our hospitality concept.
In the hope of seeing you soon I take the opportunity to thank you once again.

Cordially

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I booked specific for the hotel shuttle and sent a note with the booking that we needed it from and to airport- received confirmation ok! Got to hotel - no shuttle after 7pm. Wasn’t told that! No shuttle next morning! Holiday! Was not informed- cost 40 euro for airport transport. Receptionist said they told me in an email but never got it! Called to find out how to use air conditioning- oh she said it doesn’t work!!!Unfortunate because it is a beautiful hotel. Wouldn’t recommend

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alfino C, Direttore at Hotel Ashley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

I am very surprised to receive a negative opinion because it is absolutely our custom to complain a guest who stays in this prestigious hotel.
The problem of the airport shuttle comes from the fact that it is a service with advance booking it works from 09:00 to 19:00 every day at a cost of € 5.00 as well described on our website.
You never booked it, never sent us your flight details, how did we know you wanted it and what time? you just sent an email of information.
It's easy to say communication problems but if you go to read again our messages provided in your e-mail booking.com are very clear, please read them again.
The price of a taxi is not a problem that concerns us are public fares clearly described also at the airport info point.
I am very sorry for this your bad feedback on us also because we treat all guests with kindness and we are always ready, always !!, to meet the demands of everyone with a smile and kindness that has always distinguished us.

We are sure of what we do and how we have responded to your request for information for which I accept your criticism but I absolutely do not agree with your cold and avid judgment written on booking.com and tripadvisor.

hotel manager

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived very early on Friday morning and left on Monday afternoon. The hotel staff is highly ambitious (especially the waiters) and helpful in all areas. The room and especially the pool was amazing. Food was very good as well. We wanted to relax for a long 4-day weekend and get some rest from work in Germany - and we were definitely very pleased with this hotel. We will definitely come back for another long weekend to enjoy some Dolce Vita in this warm and friendly environment!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alfino C, Direttore at Hotel Ashley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear guest,

thank you for the wonderful review.
In the hope of seeing you soon I take the opportunity to thank you once again.

cordially

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very clean and well-kept. Near to the see (~1,5km). Hotel staff was very helpful. For the breakfast there was many options. On the website booking.com there was an information about the swimmingpool but unfortunately it was unavailable (14 April). Nice and huge balcony. They have Holding ladge servis for free.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alfino C, Direttore at Hotel Ashley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your comment about the recent stay at Ashley hotel.
I am happy to know that our hotel's facilities were welcomed.
We will try to improve to make your next stay more enjoyable.

Hotel Manager