You are six km from the sea,and a long watery stretch from Albania. Fly into Bari airport and wheel your way to the valley d'Itria. You are now trully in Trulli territory.with these buildings the most covetted accomodation in Apulia.
Villa Cenci is one of the loveliest Trulli hotels that we have experienced. its an old country estate that's been restored tastefully,in addition to fielding nine rooms in Trulli,as well as the main complex of rooms and suites. White circular pointy roofs painted white with windows outlined in lavender colour.
This property is not short of land.there are 32 acres of natural beauty,boasting a glorious view from the pool. the fruit and vegetables grown on the land provide the organic staples for the cuisine was served opposite our trulli. The open-air breakfast is legendary,with lunch and dinners are traditional Apulian fare, Yum to the max. There is a little spa with sauna and hammam where we met and befriended a number of people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property was renovated. A few km from Ostuni and Alberobello and the beach. 20 elegant guest rooms in "Trulli"/"Lamie" (old rural architectural style) with bathroom, TV, hairdryer, minibar, safe and A/C. Some feature large stone bathtubs. 3 suites in the main Villa. Swimming pool on great lawn and Mediterranean park. Restaurant offers typical Apulian dishes and homegrown products. Wifi Internet, massage, beauty services, laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Relais Masseria Villa Cenci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Masseria Villa Cenci Hotel Cisternino
- Relais Masseria Villa Cenci Cisternino, Puglia, Italy