Good location, good infrastructure, nice environment.
The kitchen is good. The service is friendly, but misses some professionalism. The superior rooms are very clean, but the beds are not comfortable enough. You miss some stuff in the bathroom, e.g. body lotion.
The swimming pool is well accomodated and there is a bar with service. Unfortunately there was a sign missing: 'respect the silence and peace'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tenuta Centoporte Resort Hotel is a charming residence situated in the countryside of Otranto.Dry stone walls, the same typical stones and local materials, the sobriety and the elegant furnishings and the beautiful setting of the outdoor spaces enriched by the countryside vegetation, evoke the magical atmosphere of an ancient Mediterranean dwelling.Tenuta Centoporte is a charming structure evocatively named deriving from proximity to the remains of Monastero Le Centoporte, a Basilian Abbey of the V-VI century.This historical root makes the estate, fully immersed in the silver green of centuries old olive trees that characterize the countryside between Otranto and Giurdignano, even more attractive.The Resort Hotel Tenuta Centoporte is situated right on the ancient road that connects Otranto to Giurdignano the ideal place for those who love peace and privacy without sacrificing the pristine sea of Otranto land. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tenuta Centoporte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenuta Centoporte Giurdignano
- Tenuta Centoporte Hotel Giurdignano
- Tenuta Centoporte Otranto, Italy - Puglia