If you ask for a sea view you will be quite happy. Be advised that you will have to carry your bags up a substantial staircase. The room is a nice size, very clean, with a large bathroom and shower. The breakfast terrace is lovely. Parking can be a problem. You must park outside of the historic center and walk back with your baggage. If you don't have wheeled luggage this is not the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo de Mori is an ancient and noble residence, with patio of entrance paved in stone and old covers of flat tiles. It has been renovated with a careful repair obtaining a welcoming bed and breakfast painstaking in every particular. From the ample balcony characterized by the ancient parapet of columns patterned in stone, you can appear at the sea, enjoying a evocative panoramic sight on the bay of Otranto and on the small port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Palazzo de Mori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo De Mori Hotel Otranto
- Palazzo De Mori Otranto, Italy - Puglia