This is a lovely old building in the historic centre beautifully restored with lots of antiques and a nice rooftop terrace with hot tub. But what makes it really special is the staff. All of them are really friendly and charming and nothing is too much trouble. For our 3 day stay they organised bike rental, guided bike ride, horse riding, massages and beach club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Papaleo, unique 5 stars luxury Hotel in Otranto; between the enchantment of the frescoed ceilings and the pristine beauty of the sea of Otranto, you will enjoy excellent services and an exclusive relax. Equipped with modern facilities and panoramic terraces on three floors with a 360 ° view over the city, Hotel Palazzo Papaleo offers his amazing roof garden with Jacuzzi, sunbathing and reading area. Breakfast is served in the lounge room on the first floor, in your bedroom or on the roof garden; the bar is in service on the main floor of the palace or on the terrace on the top floor, to enjoy an aperitif or a drink watching the sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Papaleo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boutique Hotel Palazzo Papaleo
- Palazzo Papaleo Hotel
- Hotel Palazzo Papaleo Otranto, Italy - Puglia