We recently stayed in this hotel & had a very pleasant stay. The room was very comfortable & a good size, also the balcony was a good size. The only downside was that the air conditioning didn't come on till 5p.m & went off in the night , but as we were out every day this didn't present much of a problem for us. The food was very good & there was a very varied choice. There was a lovely very large swimming pool & plenty of sunbeds. The beach was stoney & not good for swimming, but the pool was very good. Every night there was music & dancing & Hamid & his team made everyone feel very welcome. The resort is quite isolated so if you want to venture out you need a car.
All in all a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern, elegant and comfortable 4 star hotel is located on a pristine beach between Palermo and Cefalù. This stunning location is also known as the Madonie's Park Gate. Set in over 40,000 m² of gardens, it features an extra-large swimming pool, private beach, and sports facilities surrounded by lush green and tropical plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Acacia Resort Parco dei Leoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acacia Resort Parco Dei Leoni Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Acacia Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Acacia Hotel Parco Dei Leoni
- Acacia Resort Parco Dei Leoni Sicily/Campofelice Di Roccella