We wanted to visit Sicily this summer and booked us a trip July 24. we stayed there for 14 days. We booked directly on the hotel website. And booked flights from Trondheim to Palermo via Stockholm with Norwegian. Acacia resort is a great resort and the service is great. A large room on the 1st floor. Half Board with breakfast and dinner was superb. The rooms were cleaned every day. Pool very clean and nice. Large enough for both small and large. Entertainment good. Free tennis, free mini golf. The kids loved the place. All staff very cheerful and service minded. Would highly recommend this hotel. We had rented a car the entire stay. It is a good idea since it is far from the hotel to the center. We drove each day to Cefalu and stopped at the Supermarket Conad 3-4 km from the hotel towards Cefalu where you could buy water and snacks. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern, elegant and comfortable 4 star hotel is located on a pristine beach between Palermo and Cefalù. This stunning location is also known as the Madonie's Park Gate. Set in over 40,000 m² of gardens, it features an extra-large swimming pool, private beach, and sports facilities surrounded by lush green and tropical plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Acacia Resort Parco dei Leoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acacia Resort Parco Dei Leoni Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Acacia Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Acacia Hotel Parco Dei Leoni
- Acacia Resort Parco Dei Leoni Sicily/Campofelice Di Roccella