We have stayed in many excellent hotels, but this is the only one that we would go back to just to stay in this hotel. The building is wonderful, the setting, in its own park is so attractive. The staff are really on top of their game. The food is attractively displayed over so many island tables that you can lose weight by walking around them all. And after dinner, what better than an espresso and a grappa in the gardens outside, followed by a walk, past the enormous swimming pool and on down to the private beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern, elegant and comfortable 4 star hotel is located on a pristine beach between Palermo and Cefalù. This stunning location is also known as the Madonie's Park Gate. Set in over 40,000 m² of gardens, it features an extra-large swimming pool, private beach, and sports facilities surrounded by lush green and tropical plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Acacia Resort Parco dei Leoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acacia Resort Parco Dei Leoni Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Acacia Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Acacia Hotel Parco Dei Leoni
- Acacia Resort Parco Dei Leoni Sicily/Campofelice Di Roccella