‘Fantastic Sea View’
We said in the Hilton Suite, it is so much more than a B&B. Both suite have fantastic sea views (pic of view from bed attached). Run by the Ruga family who have mastered the art of making you feel like their personal guests but were not intrusive. Emanuele (speaks fluent English) and was a real help.
We loved it because…
• Great location to explore Noto (15mins) but if you like to make a base as we do we found it good for exploring Siracusa to the NE and NW to Modica and Ragusa.
• Local private beach (free passes for guests) was wonderful.
• Only 10 mins cycle form the natural beaches at the protected Vendicari reserve.
• The suite was immaculately cleaned every (towels smelt homer laundered).
• Lots of places to explore on the bikes they give you free use of.
• Runners will love it Emanuele and Francesco are keen runners, there is a small running club, they are very welcoming, a big thank you to Giovanni and Antonio. The group all run at different levels any 8 min miler will be comfortable and love the runs through the nature reserve past the orange groves and over the railway bridge to the beach at Calamosche (see pic attached).
For balance we tried to think of the negatives and all we can say is ‘it’s quite’ at night only a few restaurants nothing else going on, so not great for school age children.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Central Room & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Central Room & Breakfast Noto, Sicily