My wife and I stayed for 3 nights in early May whilst travelling around Italy. We had a great time travelling around this part of Tuscany and found the Castel Monastero to be beautiful and unique. Our room was like nothing we've stayed in before - modern and ancient at the same time, but also very luxurious. Service was always good and the concierge provided great suggestions. Only issue was that the main restaurant wasnt open as yet (too early in the year) and the spa charged for admission to the indoor pools. All in all a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While painters are born, travellers are made and no land has aroused the curiosity, the enthusiasm and the culture of entire generations more than Tuscany. Certainly, not all of them have had the luck to begin their journey in the enchantment of Castel Monastero. In fact a few kilometres from our village, along roads of pure delight, can be found masterpieces of art and of the highest culinary tradition.Every day, a discovery. Every day a different itinerary passing through unspoiled scenery. Every day, on your return, a massage and a candle-lit dinner. And together, over a romantic meal for two or with your friends, you will recall the frescoes of Piero della Francesca and the perfect walls of Monteriggioni, the Renaissance utopia of Pienza and the gastronomic glory of Castellina in Chianti. And again, to surprise you, there’ll be a sunset over Pitigliano and a stroll around the Etruscan necropolises of Sovana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Castel Monastero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castel Monastero Hotel Castelnuovo Berardenga
- Castel Monastero Italy/Province Of Siena, Tuscany