The hotel is comfortably situated 1 hour from Florence and 30 minutes from Sienna. It is really a small castle, all rooms are different and you can even rent a house with 3 rooms on the premises. Service is 100 % and the staff is very friendly. Everything is
possible. Food in the restaurant is excellent. This is the first time we have
stayed there but booked for another week in July.
Greetings from Henk, Ria and Danny van Esch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While painters are born, travellers are made and no land has aroused the curiosity, the enthusiasm and the culture of entire generations more than Tuscany. Certainly, not all of them have had the luck to begin their journey in the enchantment of Castel Monastero. In fact a few kilometres from our village, along roads of pure delight, can be found masterpieces of art and of the highest culinary tradition.Every day, a discovery. Every day a different itinerary passing through unspoiled scenery. Every day, on your return, a massage and a candle-lit dinner. And together, over a romantic meal for two or with your friends, you will recall the frescoes of Piero della Francesca and the perfect walls of Monteriggioni, the Renaissance utopia of Pienza and the gastronomic glory of Castellina in Chianti. And again, to surprise you, there’ll be a sunset over Pitigliano and a stroll around the Etruscan necropolises of Sovana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castel Monastero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castel Monastero Hotel Castelnuovo Berardenga
- Castel Monastero Italy/Province Of Siena, Tuscany