The best part of Borgo San Felice was its setting, an old small village converted into a hotel. Accomodating staff. Our junior suite was nice; two small rooms and a bathroom with a shower-in-the-tub combo that was a bit of a slippery scramble to get out of particularly with the floor below the tub. The décor was kind of country Italian, but a little worn. The included breakfast in the main dining room was very nice, with great atmosphere. We ate dinner there, and thought it was a little over the top "creative" Italian cuisine, and pricey. We preferred a restaurant in the next village (Bottega 30, also a Michelin one star just 3.5 km away) which the concierge didn't mention, sending us to another restaurant in the same village. (See separate reviews on both). Not an easy place to find, so be prepared for some small road driving, nice Tuscan countryside during the day; a little bit of an adventure at night. Very nice grounds, nice pool in the warm weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Province Of Siena, Tuscany