My wife and I stayed last September and had the most amazing time. Salvio was THE best hotel manager we have ever met. We have traveled to places like Bora Bora, Paris, Florence, Prague, Burgundy...so we been fortunate to meet many talented hotel managers.
Funny story...I wanted to watch the Cleveland Browns season opener via the internet, and he was so willing to help, that he provided the Apple laptop behind the front desk. I didn't ask, but had just merely mentioned my hopes to watch the game. I had envisioned drinking wine and sitting on the patio while listening to the live piano music. Thankfully, the DirecTV connection did not work and I didn't have to watch my Browns lose the season opener, but the fact Salvio did everything to make it happen was just beyond amazing.
The grounds were just gorgeous, and the architecture takes you back to another time. The entire staff was so friendly. We wish we had stayed longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Province Of Siena, Tuscany