It is a beautuful hotel in Toscana region, in the middle of wineyards. About 20 km ti historic Siena. The hotel is a complex of old houses therefore the rooms are in different sizes but some of them are facing walls, however the hotel is so nice no need to spend time in the rooms. The farden and the poolside is nice too. Breakfast gas good selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Province Of Siena, Tuscany