Borgo san felice we stayed for one week the most beautiful place 5 star all the way .We got upgrade in are room which was just beauitful so nice so clean .The staff were all great to us & so helpful we had the best time in Tuscany .the grounds of the village are lovely& wonderful walks to do the food in hotel was just magic. Also if you want a night away go to the village called Castagnoli to the restorante called il collieries A Castagnoli and ask for MAX food so good 5***** this holiday has been one of the best & the hotel made it so good for us can not wait until we go back again many thanks janice love it love it 5star all the way
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Province Of Siena, Tuscany