We have stayed in Relais and Chateau properties many times,and with great results.The people who run this property could care less about its customers.Hauty and rude.Our room had broken a/c and the room was in the 90's.A second room was not much better as far as temperature.The bed was probably as old as the 15th century grounds.The pillows could have been chisled by Michealango into statues,they seemed to be made of marble.I would recommend staying in Sienna, and have told Relais and Chateau to delist this travesty of a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Province Of Siena, Tuscany