We have just spent 3 nights at Borgo Santo Pietro as part of our honeymoon trip and it was absolute bliss. The grounds are amazing, the room beautiful and the staff made our stay absolutely perfect with nothing too much trouble. We particularly enjoyed our private dining experience in the grotto and were made to feel really special. Highly recommend -an absolute highlight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the Tuscan hillside not far from the cultural centres of Florence and Siena, we have lovingly restored Borgo Santo Pietro, a thirteenth century villa and its 100 acres of enchanting gardens, with a vision to create a bespoke, luxury private retreat. A resting place for pilgrims en route to Rome 800 years ago, this ancient site continues to provide sanctuary to our guests today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borgo Santo Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Santo Pietro Hotel Chiusdino
- Borgo Santo Pietro Tuscany/Chiusdino, Italy