“..i hope to come back soon!”

Country Inn Casa Mazzoni
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Roccastrada
Singapore River, Singapore
“..i hope to come back soon!”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

We just got back from a lovely stay at I Casa Mazzoni. It's location was perfect for exploring Tuscany.
We also loved having wifi..we were able to load driving maps and plan our days. Thanks for a wonderful vacation.
This was an absolutely perfect place. Just 45 km from Siena . It was clean and well maintained with upscale details. It was all updated yet it kept in style with it old world charm of Italy's countryside. I would recommend it to everyone.
We will definitely reccomend this villa to friends!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I have never before experienced such a relaxed and enriching holiday. Your calm, orderly and elegant way of Angelo and Team everything at just the right level has made it possible to appreciate the beautiful landscape, the gorgeous towns, the history, art and architecture to the full. And the delicious food you have provided deserves a volume of it's own
Many, many thanks for the fabulous week, before this I was ready to go home, now I wish we had longer. Everything was perfect
Angelo you have far exceeded all expectations. You have shared an intimate view of Tuscany and Tuscan life which we will carry with us forever. To say thank you seems inadequate to express all that you have shared with us ......including yourselves. We came as strangers, half a world away.....and we leave as friends.....how wonderful for us!
What a pleasure and a privilege it has been spending this week in Tuscany with you and your Team. Your passion for this wonderful country and its cuisine is evident in everything that you do - and it has so enriched our experience of Italy - our first. Thank you for the amazing food, the fun and laughter, your warm hospitality and for sharing your knowledge of Tuscany and its history. We've loved it all. Unforgettable.

Thank you , we hope to visit you soon

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Florence, Alabama
Reviewed 6 October 2011

The location is close to the most important places in Tuscany and the facility is quite attractive. Free parking was available . The staff was very helpful. Breakfast was varied and there was a very nice shaded exterior seating area with a beautiful view of the Tuscan countryside. You couldn't ask for more.

Staying at Casa Mazzoni was pure enjoyment. The staff worked very hard to make this happen, while still keeping huge smiles on their faces. The hotel's adjoining restaurant was amazing. We initially had plans to eat at a different restaurant each night, but ended up eating at the Casa wityh Mamma Claudia every night. It's that good!
The liver crostinis, the parpadella with ragu sauce and chocolate cake were great. Nice wine list and reasonable prices.
It was a memorable stay and we will definitely come back again!
Room was very nice and we had an awesome view from our private window
Wonderful pool area, piece and quiet
Would definitely return to this hotel if ever in the area.

Roger and family

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Loudonville, New York
Reviewed 5 October 2011

The Inn ais typical eighten -century Old Maremman structure.
On top of the hill Monte alto with fantastic panorama, Will be hosting in particular, relaxing atmosphere and ... a little fairy ta a le!!! You will lodge where elves and fairies are at home, in the hotel rooms of Panorama, Bellavista, Quiete All with bathroom , air cond. tel. fredge , free wifi
In a quaint bed & breakfast, quiet and tastefully renovated, will you give to your holiday a little magic!

Casa Mazzoni was the best part of our two week trip through Italy Angelo was amazing host
at home still thinking every day when will be our next visit .. The breakfasts were delicious, .
The diner just high class . If you are looking for a place to stay in Tuscany, I promise you this is the place to stay. I am already planning our return trip

Icredible all the Staff , Aurelio, Esther, Mamma Rosetta and his husband Marcello .
We have learned a lot from Italy and Tuscany , we love this place

George

New York City, New York
Reviewed 18 September 2011

We were welcomed with open arms byAngelo and team
Our Room ( Romantica) was very spacious and very clean. All the great things said about this Inn are true.
Angelo and Esther ( Means) Casa Mazzoni they are very special indeed.what about the food? they produce homemade bread, home made icecream, many of his handled product come from the own garden . Angelo speak a lot of languages We were very comfortable, relaxed, welcomed and satisfied with our stay here and we would recommend it to anyone we knew who was staying in the area.

Angelo come with you ( on request) with his car and show tuscany llik the native do, it was just fantastic

Jan

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 26 May 2011

From our arrival, the owner and manager of Tuscany Rural, Angelo and his staff were very gracious and accommodating. Their professionalism and courtesy continued throughout our 6 night stay. Tuscany Rural is a very relaxed and very comfortable get a way located high in the hills with many villages nearby. The country side is covered with grapes for the many varieties of wines produced there and also covered with olive trees for the flourishing olive oil industry. I, nor my sister have never experienced such total relaxation and natural beauty in all of our lives. Last year we toured Italy for 13 days from top to bottom visiting all the major cities, but we liked Tuscany Rural the best. I will definitely be back. Kudos to Angelo, Esther and Anna for their excellent customer service and delicious 4 course evening dinners! Gratzie! Will Fairchild

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 29 April 2011

Casa Mazzoni is a beautiful place and Angelo does a great job...but when he took my credit card as a deposit over the phone, I assumed I could pay my bill with it. You only find out that he does not take credit cards after you have stayed there. It was not right. I had to pay him with the little cash I had left for my trip and it was a huge problem for me. I have no idea why he would take my credit card as a deposit over the phone and then tell me " oh yea..I have been meaning to tell you something......no credit cards". Just was not right. All he could say to me was to go to a cash machine. My Italian friends said that some people do this so they do not have to declare the income.
He has a beautiful place but was not on the level with me and needs to tell people up front that he does not take credit cards.

Room Tip: I have no idea. I had the worst room there.
Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
charmeur, Direttore at Country Inn Casa Mazzoni, responded to this review, 30 April 2011
Dear Scott, thank you very much for the nice words you spend for our Hotel. I apreciate it very much
About the credit card problem, is not true that the only thinks i say it to you was " go to e bank maschine"

I also told you , there are other posibility to pay, i offer to you to realize the payment via internet " Bank account" and you have refuse it, as second choice i also offer to you , make a wire transfer when you arrive at home via wire transfer this just , i think that doi ng this i give you all my trust or not?

Anyway , thank you very much for your visit and hope to see you again in our Inn

Esther and Angelo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roccastrada
La Melosa Resort
#1 of 12 in Monteriggioni
L'Andana
L'Andana
#3 of 23 in Castiglione Della Pescaia

Been to Country Inn Casa Mazzoni? Share your experiences!