We stay there for one night during our trip in Chianti. The staff was friendly and helpful. We felt almost as at home.
First of all because we were almost one guest in whole castle, and secondly due to very open atmosphere. So, you can take a wine leaving just a sign on paper how bottles you used.
they had their own vineyards and wine production. We have not a chance to visit wine production, but take a walk in the morning through vineyards, and olives garden, took a dozen picture of Chianti from the top of the hill.
the room are big, and clean. the atmosphere is very authentic, and felt castle's soul. I will highly recommend to stay there if you around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a wonderful stay in a castle of the 11th century in the heart of the Chianti Classico not far from Florence and Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castello di Gabbiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Gabbiano Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Castello Di Gabbiano San Casciano In Val Di Pesa, Tuscany, Italy