We did not stay here. However, we did a wine tour and ate in their wonderful, small restaurant on the premises. My husband had to-die for steak and I had lobster ravioli with truffle sauce. It was a delicous meal accompanied by their own chianti. Had a great time overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a wonderful stay in a castle of the 11th century in the heart of the Chianti Classico not far from Florence and Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Castello di Gabbiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Gabbiano Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Castello Di Gabbiano San Casciano In Val Di Pesa, Tuscany, Italy