Fattoria la Loggia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Calzaiolo(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)
View Hotel
Park Hotel Chianti(Tavarnelle Val di Pesa)
View Hotel
Hotel di sor Paolo(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)
View Hotel
Casa con Bella Vista(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Agriturismo Bruscola(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)
View Hotel
Villa il Poggiale Dimora Storica(San Casciano in Val di Pesa)
View Hotel
Casprini Da Omero(Greve in Chianti)
  • Breakfast included
Mulino dell'Abate(Tavarnelle Val di Pesa)
View Hotel
Castello Vicchiomaggio(Greve in Chianti)
View Hotel
All reviewsdaughter's weddingmagical placetuscan hillsstunning viewsirinafattoriahostessaccommodationguestssettinggroundstuscanyvine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed at Fattoria La Loggia for one night at the beginning of June as part of an Italian "road trip". One night was no way near enough! I know Tuscany pretty well - we got married in Pienza - and Fattoria La Loggia really is the best of the best. The views are sublime. The garden is ethereal. I can't think of a lovelier pool. My kids were in heaven running around on the grass. It's extremely well situated for travelling around. Our apartment was enormous and just wonderful - beams, beautiful stone walls and floors, magnificent fireplace - the Tuscan works. The breakfast was perfect. The wine was fantastic... I'm running out of superlatives! What really makes it is the warmth of the welcome. Ivana is lovely. We will most definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 12 June 2013

My last trip to Fattoria la Loggia was almost 2 years ago and I am ashamed that it has taken me so long to write this review. I had stayed at "FlL" a few times before, but was so impressed with the additions that make it an even more memorable vacation spot. The pool is gorgeous and the breakfasts are delicious. as always, FlL immediately makes you feel like you are at your home away from home. it had been 20 years since my last visit, and Yvonna greeted me with a warm hug. Unfortunately, I was pretty sick on this trip and spent most of the time in bed while my family toured Florence and the surrounding area. Yvonna checked in with me throughout the day, arranged for a Doctor to come to my room, and even went to the pharmacy to pick up the medicine I needed. I felt so safe and so fortunate to have her there. Although I didn't do much sightseeing on that trip, I will never forget the beautiful view outside my bedroom window. flL is truly a perfect vacation spot and a great location for touring Tuscany. I can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at fattoria. Coming off the back of approx 2 weeks in hotels across Italy, the fact that we had space, serenity and a place to cook was amazing. The location is not far from florence but make sure you have sat nav if you haven't driven overseas before!!!
The lady at reception, and staff in general were very friendly and accommodating, yet still left us to our own devices the whole time. As far as surroundings and Tuscan decor, this place is beautiful and cannot be faulted.
However, in paradise you still need supplies so my suggestion would be to stock up before you get there- otherwise you'll stress yourself trying to find something when you arrive (and the closest decent supermarket is hard to find even with directions). Spend at least one night with your own antipasto spread and some wine in the seated outdoor area.

Room Tip: Stock up on supplies and plan your day trips before you go. This is not a hotel so don't expect hotel niceties, and be prepared to live (gloriously) self contained in the Tuscan countryside.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I went there twice with my son and each time I went the hospitality, kindness, caring, food, space name it.... it is just heaven! I recommended this place to some of my friends in Los Angeles who did go and they have been only mesmerized by the surrounding and so happy as me with all the mentioned above.
I am sure we will return as we love this place, period. Heaven on Earth.
And did I speak about the owners? Angeles!
And the stuff, impeccable!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Fausto C
IvanaNatali, Direttore at Fattoria la Loggia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you for the beautiful and very kind words! It 's always a pleasure to know that our guests have enjoyed every single moment of their vacation! And it is always a pleasure to welcome back guests return to us, so that eventually we can almost call them "friends"... Thanks!

Reviewed 21 October 2012

This was our fourth visit to Fattoria La Loggia, so it is obvious that we think it is a special place.
We have stayed in 5 different apartments during our 4 visits and they have all been special. We love the location to great restaurants and other Tuscan towns and villages and being able to return at night to the peaceful countryside. Ivana is a dream to work with and so accommodating and helpful. This will always be our first choice when visiting this area of Tuscany.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family