My husband and I stayed at Villa Il Poggiale Dimora Storica several years ago on a trip through Tuscany. It was charming. In fact, we still talk about it today as one of our favorite places we have ever stayed in our world travel. From the moment we go out of our car and saw the enchanting villa sitting on a hill overlooking Tuscany, we knew we were in love. The decor was absolutely perfect. The pictures don't do it justice. It was exactly the kind of Italian country home you would want to find in Tuscany. In fact, we didn't feel like we were in a hotel. We felt like we were guests staying at the home of some wonderful family friends. One of the most wonderful things to do here is grab a bottle of wine from the "Honor Bar," sit outside at one of the little tables on the hill, and watch the sunset. Don't be fooled by the fact that the prices are reasonable. This is a VERY special place. One that I can recommend wholeheartedly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Il Poggiale Dimora Storica is located in the heart of the Chianti region, only a few kilometres from the historic centre of Florence. The property is classified as a historic villa, finely restored, offering a warm, friendly service and great hospitality: even the smallest details have been carefully considered to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. In an oasis of peace surrounded by enchanting gardens, fragrant with roses and plants, guests can sip a tea and start a beautiful day in the country with a good breakfast rich of products and ingredients of Tuscan cuisine, from homemade cakes, honey, fresh ricotta to salami. From April to October the restaurant is open. Each day the chef prepares lunch buffet with typical dishes of Tuscan tradition, accompanied by a good selection of local wines. We organize cooking lessons in Villa. The villa also features a brand new wellness Centre. Guests can now relax in this Chianti SPA accommodation offering simple treatments, essential oils and fragrances made with raisins, olives, citrus fruits and honey. The Villa offers Wi-Fi connection free of charge. The property is the ideal for romantic getaways or holidays with the entire family, in addition to wedding ceremonies, banquets, work breakfasts, meetings, and much more. Children are welcome offering them services and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Villa il Poggiale Dimora Storica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Il Poggiale Dimora Storica Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Hotel Il Poggiale Dimora Storica
- Il Poggiale Dimora Storica Hotel
- Villa Il Poggiale Dimora Storica San Casciano In Val Di Pesa, Tuscany, Italy