“very recommended , lovely appartment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
David
Firenze in the night
Ponte Vecchio
Mercato di San Lorezo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
boazy65
Tel Aviv, Israel
“very recommended , lovely appartment”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We stayed there in appartment 2 for 4 nights with our 18 years old daughter.
The appartment is lovely and very comfortabke and clean .
Has a fully equiped kitchen
We enjoyed the garden very muvh . It is very peacful and private
The owners were very warm and helpful
The place is just out of a little town so you can buy there anything you need , and still enjoy the quiet location
The appartment is very close to Firentze , and close to all other interesting sites in Toscana
Boaz and Ronit from Israel

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Hello my dear guests,
We are just at the end of the year 2014. During this year I met many people from different countries: couples, families, friends, children...
I would like to tell each one, first of all, THANK YOU for your stay by Le Massucce.
I hope you will remember your vacation as a nice part of your life .
I have a good memory of everybody! Each with its own story to tell... and I have met so many new things that have filled my life. It ' was a great experience having met!

I would like to wish Marry Christmas for them who celebrate this holiday.
For everybody I wish for the new year, success, health, peace and a lot of Love!

Sagi F
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

we came for our honeymoon to Italy and after Rome we went to Tuscany to Le Massucce
and the stay here given us the feeling of a warm home,
Benedetta and her mother are so wonderful and warm people, they really helped us
with the feeling we had of been away from home after a long trip in Italy.
the Vila was huge, the garden was lovely and the location was amazing,
really close to the centro of San Casciano (which have everything you need:bank,super market and good places for food:) ) and to all the villages near by.
we are really recommending Le Massucce as for a great place to stay in Tuscany. :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the good feeling the host gave us
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
People with pets

zeev67
Kiryat Tivon, Israel
“great vacation”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Great location and wonderful people.
Benedetta and her mom live close by and they make sure that
everything is running smoothly.
They know well the area and provided us many tips.
We will definitely come back!

Liked best: location
Your age range 35-49

Shachar A
Tel Aviv, Israel
“A great taste of Chianti”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Hi,

We stayed at La Massucce for 4 nights with 3 and 5 year old girls. The place was very clean, very suitabe for children, close to all main attraction and Bendetta was great with helping us out. The children did not want to leave the place. Very recommended!

Liked best: The garden
Families with young children

Elizabeth...
Ballarat, Australia
“Great location & fantastic experience”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We would not hesitate in recommending La Massucce. Benedetta and Mama were lovely and the most gracious and welcoming people we met during our stay in Italy.

We stayed in the lower apartment and found it private, comfortably decorated, set in a beautiful location with everything our noisy family of four could possibly want. This included a fabulous communal terrace above to view the rolling Chianti hillside and perfect for mum and dad to sneak away with a glass of wine to watch the sunset!

There is a great little supermarket literally five minutes away and the rest of Chianti and Tuscany literally at your feet ready to explore.

We will definitely be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Our gracious hosts, wonderful views and convenient location.
Liked least: Leaving
Your age range 35-49
Large groups

Ptcee
Rosebud, Australia
“The perfect base for a Chianti Vacation”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

A great location particularly if you don't have a car as the bus station and city centre are within a ten minute walk.
Our host Benedetta and her mum were the perfect hosts always ready for a chat and give any advise needed.
The property is amongst olive / fig trees and includes a herb garden which we used often when we cooked in the lovely kitchen.
We would not hesitate to recommend Le Massucce to anyone visiting Tuscany.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The position, the comfortable apartment, the outdoor seating areas
Liked least: Nothing really
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets

Nicnot40
Adelaide, Australia
“Great location, lovely hosts, delightful apartment”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We loved staying here - it was a perfect location as a base to do day trips around Tuscany and catch the bus to Florence for the day. Benedetta the host is jjust lovely, and made sure we had everything we needed, and very graciously helped out with all our requests. Thanks Benedetta! We loved the apartment - lots of room in the garden for kids to run around and explore, and had everything we needed.

Families with young children

Benedetta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$98
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing