“a nice place good location, lovely host.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
David
Firenze in the night
Ponte Vecchio
Mercato di San Lorezo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
ALEXANDER...
New Jersey USA
“Place is dirty, full of mosquito, smelly”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We have book this place through Bboking.com.
We have arrived to this place and left without checking in. Place is so unhealthy, full of mosquito,

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Apr 2018
Hi alex,
First of all you came to me trough Booking.com and not trough Tripadvisor.
You didnt like the place... it is ok. but you threated me: when you leave you ask me;" can you please give me the money back? if you dont give me I will put a bed review if you give me I will put a wanderful review."
I receive money from booking not directly from you . I didnt receive yet but remember that i dont pay the reviews.
you dint like the place , ok. To everybody cannot like.
We clean very well, The apartment is very clean , no mosquito, there is also mosquito nets, and not smelly.
I supposed that you dont know what to write
I wish a nice vacation and all the best
Lucky we have lovely guests
Best wishes
_katzirr
Tel Aviv, Israel
“a nice place good location, lovely host.”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

very nice and clean place. a very lovely and caring host.
the place is close to every place in toscaney.

18 Oct 2017
Thank you for the nice review!
Thank you for your stay by us, very nice, friendly and polite people!
Come back!
All the best
Maya A
“An amazing place for a family of 4!”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We came in September with our two teenagers.
The place is quiet, clean, tons of free parking, privacy with an amazing view (even the shower).
the manager is always with a smile and good advice.
Feels like family!

Roam64036...
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Benedetta is a great hostess.
The house is clean, comfortable and in a very convenient spot to make a tour in Toscana. Fits for a family or a couple.
We had a very good experience.

12 Jun 2017
Thank you very much for the very nice review
I hope to see you again with your lovely daughters!

A big hug from all of us
Sebastiaa...
“Stunning place to Stay”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My wife and I would like to higly recommend le Massucce as one of the best places we have ever been in Tuscany. The place is perfectly located in one of the most beautiful spots of the Val d'Elsa, just 1 minute away from San Casciano, super easy to reach and even more peaceful if possible. The apartments are new and really well furbished, located in building that used to belong to the Corsini Princes. Though cozy they are spacious, fresh in summer and with some incredible views on the valley and hills beneath. All of this is over-matched only by the hospitality of Benedetta and her family that even "rescued" us during a funny tailoring emergency (fixing my pants in 10 minutes just before a wedding!) and took care of my wife when sick! We were lucky to stay there and really recommend it to everybody! Grazie, Sebastiaan

12 Jun 2017
Dear Sebastian,
Thank you very much for your very nice review.
Regarding pants for the wedding it has been a very nice occasion to laugh!
Thank you again and hope to see you again
A big hug from All of us
cartaza1
Santiago, Chile
“Excellent place to stay and explore Tuscany”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Highly recommended, cute place close to interesting sites and Benedetta is very friendly and welcoming

Your age range 50-64
Olga N
Rehovot, Israel
“Amazing hospitality of Benedetta”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We have stayed for a week with our 2 young kids in this appartment. First I would like to emphasize the great hospitality of Benedetta, the owner, she is amazing.
We arrived at the late evening, the apartment was hitted in advance, the basket with some staff for the breakfast was provided. When our young daughter got sick, Benedetta has arranged us an appointment to her daughter's doctor and accompanied us to the doctor to make sure everything will be ok, since the doctor doesn't speak english so well.
Second, the appartment is very nice and clean, the rooms are big and the kitchen is well equipped. The gardens around are amazing and you can eat your
meals outside and enjoy the fresh air and the beauty around you.
We will definitely come back :)

Your age range 35-49
18 Apr 2017
Hello Olga,
Thank you for your stay at Le Massucce.
We are very happy you liked the place .
We have a good memory of you and of your wanderful children!
I hope the baby girl is much better now .
We hope to see you again one day!
Thank you to you !
A big hug and lots of kisses to your wanderful children
Benedetta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing