I have stayed here on two separate trips to picture-esque Tuscany, in summer of 2007 and spring 2013, and have fallen more and more in love with it each time. The views are the most beautiful I've ever seen, from the pool and terrace, and from the rooms overlooking the valley. Its set up for everything you need on a trip to the area, and the staff are more than happy to make your stay a dream come true. The food is amazing, don't even get me started on the foccacia bread at the breakfast buffet, or the dinner menu with delicious pasta, and that florentine steak! I had a chance to check out the new spa/sauna on my most recent trip and it was so relaxing, like a private, quiet getaway with more beautiful view of olive groves. I love everything about Villa I Barronci and will definitely be back for another visit in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa I Barronci is located in San Casciano in Val di Pesa, a resort nearby Florence, in the hilly territory of Chianti Classico fiorentino. Villa I Barronci offers double rooms, double superior rooms and suites with all comforts. Panoramic swimming pool with jacuzzi, restaurant and bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa I Barronci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa i Barronci Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Villa I Barronci San Casciano In Val Di Pesa, Tuscany, Italy