We chose this city and hotel as a convenient based to explore northern Tuscany by car. They are close to the highway and have ample free parking. Front desk personnel are very friendly and ready to provide directions and recommendations. They have a variety of rooms, ranging from very modern to more traditional. Bathrooms are renovated and everything is clean. We both had a great night's sleep on each of our four nights. Breakfast buffet offers a large selection of assorted pastries, salmon, salami, cheese, cereal, hot eggs, and bread. It is served at their on-premise restaurant, which offers fine dining with a generous selection of wines. The views of Tuscany from the hotel are amazing.
We recommend this hotel as a base to explore Florence, Pisa, and the Chianti region. Much cheaper than staying in Florence and much more scenic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa I Barronci is located in San Casciano in Val di Pesa, a resort nearby Florence, in the hilly territory of Chianti Classico fiorentino. Villa I Barronci offers double rooms, double superior rooms and suites with all comforts. Panoramic swimming pool with jacuzzi, restaurant and bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Villa I Barronci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa i Barronci Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Villa I Barronci San Casciano In Val Di Pesa, Tuscany, Italy