My husband and I stayed at Villa I Barronci for our week in Tuscany. It is a beautiful location - but you do need your own car to get around. It was a good base for visiting Florence and many of the hill towns. Everyone there was helpful and professional, and the restaurant served excellent meals. it was nice to be able to have a great meal at night after a busy day of sightseeing. We would recommend it strongly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa I Barronci is located in San Casciano in Val di Pesa, a resort nearby Florence, in the hilly territory of Chianti Classico fiorentino. Villa I Barronci offers double rooms, double superior rooms and suites with all comforts. Panoramic swimming pool with jacuzzi, restaurant and bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Villa I Barronci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa i Barronci Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Villa I Barronci San Casciano In Val Di Pesa, Tuscany, Italy