We stayed here for 4 nights. The location and vistas were magnificent. The staff, especially Helena and Consuella were extremely nice and helpful. Rooms were nice size but I agree with one of the other reviewers that there were a lot of bugs in the room. My kids had bites on them from either spiders or mosquitoe when they woke up in the morning. Beds were ok (pull out bed was not as comfortable as regular bed) and restaurant was very good. Breakfast in the morning was good and plenty to eat. Overall staff was very pleasant and helpful. The tennis courts, bocce courts were run down and the "fitness center" was a few machines outside overlooking the garden. Don't go to this place expecting a lot of recreational activity to keep you busy. If you want a quiet restful place with a beautiful view, this is a great place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the Chianti hills, this stone guesthouse features an outdoor pool and is located in the rural hamlet of Salvadonica. Surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, it offers en suite accommodation with Tuscan-style furnishings, air conditioning, minibar, tv and free Wi-Fi.Rooms and apartments are uniquely decorated and have different rustic features, such as wrought iron beds, frescoed walls, or exposed wood-beamed ceilings.Pastries, jams, meats and cheeses feature in the buffet breakfast , which is served in a room overlooking the Tuscan hills. The Salvadonica features a wine cellar where wine is produced, bottled and aged. Part of the cellar is carved in volcanic tuff.Guests can relax in the large garden, which encircles the swimming pool and overlooks the Tuscan countryside.The property provides free private parking and is well placed for visiting Florence, 18 km away, Siena; San Gimginano, Pisa and son on as well as the marvellous Tuscan countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and TripOnline SA so you can book your Salvadonica - Borgo Agrituristico del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salvadonica - Borgo Agrituristico Del Chianti Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Salvadonica - Borgo Agrituristico Del Chianti San Casciano In Val Di Pesa, Tuscany, Italy