We visited Villa Salvadonica on July. We came late night and we got room which we didnt order.
After not really welcome conversation with both manager and after good dinner we had to move to Florence to Hotel San Gallo, because room was really terrible and we refused to stay in this room. We reached Florence at midnight and manager promised us we will get our room next day. We came in the afternoon next day after Florence sigtseeing and we got room which we ordered. It was really bad beggining of our short holiday. Anyway, Villa is situated in quite place, there is a restaurant with nice view to the wineyards and with nice Tuscany kitchen, they are serving good wines as well. Double room which we ordered and got second day is equipped in Tuscany style and for our comfort is quite enough, just very important thing is, you are not able to open window during the nigt, there are no mosquito netting and you have to use AC. There is a pool as well and morning swiming is a wonderful begging to each Tuscany day. Reccomendation: for accommodation ask for rooms which are situated in main house!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the Chianti hills, this stone guesthouse features an outdoor pool and is located in the rural hamlet of Salvadonica. Surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, it offers en suite accommodation with Tuscan-style furnishings, air conditioning, minibar, tv and free Wi-Fi.Rooms and apartments are uniquely decorated and have different rustic features, such as wrought iron beds, frescoed walls, or exposed wood-beamed ceilings.Pastries, jams, meats and cheeses feature in the buffet breakfast , which is served in a room overlooking the Tuscan hills. The Salvadonica features a wine cellar where wine is produced, bottled and aged. Part of the cellar is carved in volcanic tuff.Guests can relax in the large garden, which encircles the swimming pool and overlooks the Tuscan countryside.The property provides free private parking and is well placed for visiting Florence, 18 km away, Siena; San Gimginano, Pisa and son on as well as the marvellous Tuscan countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Salvadonica - Borgo Agrituristico del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salvadonica - Borgo Agrituristico Del Chianti Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Salvadonica - Borgo Agrituristico Del Chianti San Casciano In Val Di Pesa, Tuscany, Italy