I booked this hotel through the easyjet website and had had a look at previous reviews and photos etc and was so excited to be going to Tuscany. I had gone with my cousin for my birthday and a nice break. We rented a car so had the chance to drive around all of Italys little towns etc. I couldnt fault the hotel or the staff the room we stayed in was remarkably clean and the hotel itself the staff were so happy and helpful and lovely.
The restaurant sang happy birthday to me which was quite a surprise. The only thing I didn't like was the menu at the hotel which was the same every night and after two nights it was quite enough but they may just be me. I like to have a change and I guess a lot of places have the same on the menu but I was expecting different from the hotel. But overall it was a beautiful peaceful stay. Definately a stay for the couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the Chianti hills, this stone guesthouse features an outdoor pool and is located in the rural hamlet of Salvadonica. Surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, it offers en suite accommodation with Tuscan-style furnishings, air conditioning, minibar, tv and free Wi-Fi.Rooms and apartments are uniquely decorated and have different rustic features, such as wrought iron beds, frescoed walls, or exposed wood-beamed ceilings.Pastries, jams, meats and cheeses feature in the buffet breakfast , which is served in a room overlooking the Tuscan hills. The Salvadonica features a wine cellar where wine is produced, bottled and aged. Part of the cellar is carved in volcanic tuff.Guests can relax in the large garden, which encircles the swimming pool and overlooks the Tuscan countryside.The property provides free private parking and is well placed for visiting Florence, 18 km away, Siena; San Gimginano, Pisa and son on as well as the marvellous Tuscan countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and TripOnline SA so you can book your Salvadonica - Borgo Agrituristico del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salvadonica - Borgo Agrituristico Del Chianti Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Salvadonica - Borgo Agrituristico Del Chianti San Casciano In Val Di Pesa, Tuscany, Italy