This automn we stayed the 3rd time at this wonderful place in the heart of Tuscany. This time stayed 2 weeks from end of September until October. You feel like being in paradise, staying at Salvadonica. The owners and their staff are doing an outstanding job caring about the place and their guests. The location cannot be better: it is very quiet, the air is fresh and unpoluted and many interesting places are in the close area. The rooms are very nice and big; cleaning is done on a daily basis. In the pool area there is a lot of space for the guests and you have a gorgeous view on the tuscan landscape. When you have the chance to participate to their "Tuscan Dinner" take the change and enjoy it!
The only negative incident was a small issue with the laundry, which is given to an external company and had some pieces with spots/colours coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the Chianti hills, this stone guesthouse features an outdoor pool and is located in the rural hamlet of Salvadonica. Surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, it offers en suite accommodation with Tuscan-style furnishings, air conditioning, minibar, tv and free Wi-Fi.Rooms and apartments are uniquely decorated and have different rustic features, such as wrought iron beds, frescoed walls, or exposed wood-beamed ceilings.Pastries, jams, meats and cheeses feature in the buffet breakfast , which is served in a room overlooking the Tuscan hills. The Salvadonica features a wine cellar where wine is produced, bottled and aged. Part of the cellar is carved in volcanic tuff.Guests can relax in the large garden, which encircles the swimming pool and overlooks the Tuscan countryside.The property provides free private parking and is well placed for visiting Florence, 18 km away, Siena; San Gimginano, Pisa and son on as well as the marvellous Tuscan countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Salvadonica - Borgo Agrituristico del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salvadonica - Borgo Agrituristico Del Chianti Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Salvadonica - Borgo Agrituristico Del Chianti San Casciano In Val Di Pesa, Tuscany, Italy