We spent three days here at this fabulous resort while visiting Italy. Nestled in the idyllic countryside of Tuscany, this resort has it all. When i first saw pictures of this resort online i decided it had to be this place and i must say it totally lived up to its expectations.
We stayed here in early April 2014 and this was our anniversary moon, we realized that we should have booked this at the end of our journey in Italy (we stayed here at the beginning of the journey) because this is the spot for ultimate relaxation and peace.
The food was amazing, there were so many things to do around the resort especially the walks around and over the hills. They make their own honey and grow their own produce, at night the entire place has a olive-oil aroma that has a calming effect on the nerves.
Since we live in Dubai, for us this was like out of the movies or rather like poetry, lush green hills making up the horizon and it's remote location makes it the perfect place for a quiet and relaxing family vacation.
The staff at the reception was so pleasing, my toddler was a huge fan of them instantly. Our room had a rustic feel to it and it was very cozy and was a typical tuscan villa.
I would definitely try to come back to this place, its out-of-this world so picturesque.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort, a splendid Renaissance residence dating back to the 13th century, overlooks the Mugello Valley, north of Florence. Situated on a hilltop, the estate is immersed in a hug lush park with secular olive trees, providing a superb organic extra-virgin olive oil. A loving restoration has been carried out with full respect for the structural form and original materials of the buildings. The rooms and suites preserves the ancient fascination of the residence, thanks also to the period furnishings. Traditional Tuscan cuisine and a special Olive Oil Menu are served at the L'Olivaia Restaurant featuring stylish inner rooms and a striking outdoor panoramic terrace. The relaxing swimming pool boasts a stunning view of the Valley. An extensive choice of memorable activities is available: Oleoteca® to enjoy extra-virgin olive oil sensory experiences, Tuscan cooking classes, Ayurvedic massages with self-produced extra-virgin olive oil and essential oils and plant your own olive tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Hotel Vicchio
- Campestri Hotel Vicchio
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort Vicchio, Italy - Tuscany