My sister and I have just got back from Venice. We booked a cheap last minute 3 night break. The price reflected the location of the hotel but a lovely hotel. Clean room, friendly staff, great breakfast to start the day. We didn't need or want to eat until early eveing after breakfast.
The only downside was the location. We didn't drive so we took the 15 minute bus ride to the train station and 30 minute train journey into Venice. We spent all day in Venice as already mentioned, there isn't a night life in Treviso. However, with the bus at 3 euros each going, 1.30 euro trains and 1.30 euro evening bus, it wasn't expensive to get into Venice. Bus tickets in advance are cheaper but there is nowhere to purchase a bus ticket from hotel to train station so you have to buy on the bus, costing 3 euro's each.
We walked to St Marks Square, a leisurely walk taking in the sights took us just under 90 mins, but if in a hurry, follow the signs and get to St Marks Square in 30 mins. Highly recommend walking and taking in the views that would not be seen by gondola.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is not your usual kind of hotel, but it offers all the 4 star hotel amenities with the privacy and discretion of an appartment with a private entrance; studied in detail to please even the most demanding clients, who are looking for an hotel where they feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Holiday La Marca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday La Marca Villorba
- Hotel Holiday La Marca Italy/Province Of Treviso - Villorba