Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Marco M
Madrid, Spain

A ship on the mountain

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Feb 2015
I was there for only 1 night with my girlfriend. The Hotel is on the top of a mountain so the panorama is awesome. The room was ok but there wasn't the phon and it is strange because there is a swimming pool and sauna ecc. The swimming pool and the jacuzzi are placed in a beautiful big room with the wiew on the mountains. The breakfast was very good.
Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 9 Mar 2015
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Panorama. We are very happy to hear that your liked our hotel: the breathtaking view, good location, SPA and the room.

£94
Go to your Happy Price
  • Agoda.com
0.2 miles from Panorama Resort & Spa
View more hotels in Krynica-Zdroj
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2011

Hotel beautifully situated in the hill with breathtaking view for Krynica Górska. It looks like the ship in the mountain but this is only pluses. Hotel need definitely refreshment, all he furniture in the room and in lobby is really not fresh. Lifts are very old and balcony simply dangerous. All the rooms has one big balcony so yo can not leave the open door as anyone from your level can visit you. The food is also not the strongest point of them as many of the hotel guest complain for the quality.

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Makka_mca
ORWPanorama, Dział Marketingu at Panorama Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2014

Reviewed 5 December 2010

I was in this hotel 2 months ago during my short trip to Krynica Zdroj - very nice small city in mountain. It is good hotel but for longer staying, I was only one night and it was not so good idea to take this one. For shortest staying it is possible to found cheapest hotel in this city.
They have got nice web site http://www.panorama.krynica.pl/ with more information.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback.

Yours Sincerely, Reception Team

Reviewed 24 June 2010

Panorama Hotel is located on a small hill (ca 500 m above sea level) so be prepared to a little effort while 'climbing' - there is a street leading straight to the hotel so you can also leave the car at the hotel parking (kinda small and driving when snow appears is really tough). Rooms are typical and standard with bathroom. For sure it is not a hotel for a very demanding guests, furniture is very basic and the architecture typical for 70's but it was renovated couple yrs ago inside. A main advantage is an interior swimming pool, very helpful after ski/snowboarding craziness on the slopes, that are around 2 kms away. Very good range of variety for breakfast buffet, including hot and cold meals. Service very willing to help. To sum up good quality in relation to price! Recommended especially for winter holidays!

Date of stay: February 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank anyamarya

Hello Anyamarya,

Thank you for your feedback. Our hotel has undergone a significant renovation. Therefore, our renovated rooms are yet more comfortable and cosy.

Reviewed 1 February 2010

This hotel is an old military building and although the view was fantastic this was the only good thing that the place had to offer. I arrived to the room too find no kettle, no hairdryer and I was worried by the lack of detail.

Then I sit an the old dirty looking 2ft bed, the shower was an old style one that was not even attached to the wall and the noise in gthe building due to the poor construction and echoing corridors was awful. And then no hot water but luke warm in bathroom!
I tried to get to sleep at 10pm but had to complain as there were people running constantly up and down the corridors and the vibrations and noise were loud to say the least.

Until I mentioned this, the duty manager took no action. Once I riased the issue with the young duty manager he was helpful and understanding, we agreed if the noise continued too much more he would tell them to have some consideration, I said that I wanted to be reasonable and that it would be absolutly unacceptable if it was loud after 12am, but the running had been replaced by drunks and at 01:30 I had to call receiption and the man talked to the people making noise; but the noise went on and on.

The time ws now 02:30, still noise; so I went downstairs and said "please find me another hotel" which again the duty manager (who was very understanding and helpful did everything he could so thanks to him) did, I mentioned then at this point that I was not happy to pay given it was then 3am, I was offered 10% off my rate which I laughed at as my room was 125 Zlotey per night £27, so 10% is £3!!!.

In the morning my mind was made up as yet again the noise in this hotel was awful due to poor build quality and hard flooring and the people the hotel seemed to attract,and from talking to the young manager he told me this was always happening so not an isolated thing!!!

I packed my bar booked a taxi and suggested to the young lady now on reception that I should not pay she refused and said that they will only offer a 20% reduction, so £21 but would not pay £1 to stay here, well in fact if they paid me £27 i would not. I moved to hotel Krynica 4* and the experience was fantastic, sure the price was £70 - and they did me a little discount after I told them about my sleepless night. The Panorama is not classified as a hotel and now I get it, they advertise as a hotel but they are not as they are not deemed worthy under current classifications.

There was no manager on site to talk to just one junior manager and so I took my 100 Zlotey with the discount and left still unhappy but as I am not a strong polish speaker I told them I was leavinig very unhappy and that they needed to get to grips with these people that ruin others pleasure. The moral of the story is you get what you pay for and don't b efolled if your after a bargain thinking this is a great hotel as its not its priced cheap as it is cheap.

I hope that readers find this review of great help as there are not too many reviews on hotels in the area which is why I made the mistake of staying here thinking greast deal.

Date of stay: January 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank peterjlennon

Reviewed 18 October 2009

I was there for a business training with my colleagues. When we arrived and got the keys to hour rooms and opened door to them we saw what the previous occupants have left.
There was no room service that would cleanup the mess.
We were provided with a breakfast, lunch and dinner during our stay, breakfast was good but the lunch and dinner was awful, and the soups were cold.
One of my colleagues even got a dirty spoon with a dinner.

Overall it was an unpleasant stay.

Date of stay: October 2009