Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Magdalena K
Krakow, Poland

Great place to relax

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Aug 2018via mobile
Very nice place, a lot od Space to relax walk and Even Play mini golf 😍
Very Good food and helpful waiters. I will come back here again for sure for more than A weekend only.

Highly recomended!
1.8 miles from Hotel Czarny Potok Resort SPA & Conference
    £51
1.7 miles from Hotel Czarny Potok Resort SPA & Conference
View more hotels in Krynica-Zdroj
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2018

It was great place to spend May holidays with my family. Children were not bored at all, they could swim, jump, spend whole day outside the room. Food was tasty, good choice, nice restaurant. Taxi to city center was around 20zl, of course you can also walk. Rooms were clean and quiet. And views around-just beautiful. I was scared it will be crowded but it was not because complex is huge one so everyone can spend time as they like-in group or lonely. The only minus is price that could be lower but it was worth to go and spend time there.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Magkic
Reviewed 22 May 2018

We expected a real 4 star hotel, but the rooms were not so clean and old fashioned room and the bed was very uncomfortable. the noise is really strange, you here if the upper guest is moving in the room.... First night was very cold.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days. An un-forgettable experience everyone were very professional and the attention to detail, service, friendliness of the staff were top notch so my 3 days were spent being dragged from pillar to post my self happily experiencing all the amenities of the hotel.
As a doctor of Natural Medicine i am a great believer in wellness and not to forget the spa was an absolutely top class experience. on the 2nd day had an massage with Ms.Agata , I was spell-bounded by her knowledge very impressive, thank you Ms.Agata for taking care of me. I was extremely relaxed and slept very good that night. I must admit i travel a lot and stay in pretty good hotels visit few of the best spas in the world this spa i can honestly vouch for it as on of the best spas in the world .Cheers to the spa manager for keeping the staff happy and your hospitality to the guests very good job .
The ambiance , food, service , cleanliness all absolutely thrilled me. thank you for the whole team and the management for taking care of me during my stay . I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

Room tip: Amazing Spa, Friendly Staff, Quality food and service
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mithileshv2018
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

From the exterior the hotel is a series of buildings linked by first floor bridges enabling the guests to walk to all the buildings without going outside. The exterior is modern alpine the interior 1980s American corporate hotel. Interior decor could be a lot better. Food in one restaurant very good in the other “regional” surprisingly not local regional but Italian - breakfasts incredibly varied, plentiful and good. Another plus the minibus to the ski lift. Generally ok+ but NOT value for money.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 4MarkK
Reviewed 25 December 2017

This was the 4th time of staying at Czarny Potok and again I was not disappointed. I was with my wife and 2 young boys aged 5 and 2. Facilities inside the hotel were great, indoor swimming pool for adults and kids, indoor staffed playground and play area for children. Breakfast buffets were great, plenty of choice, everything fresh. Each evening we ate in the main restaurant where we found the food to be excellent. The hotel is a few minutes by car from Krynica Jaworzyna ski resort, very convenient. Staff everywhere in the hotel were very friendly and most helpful. Overall as superb 6 days, looking forward to our next stay at the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017