Why is there an incorrect picture? this makes a nonsense of the whole process of reviews.
No I cannot comment on the Boliqueime Inn as I have never stayed there.
I did once have a Sunday lunch there several years ago and it was very ordinary with tough meat. Service was OK.The location is nice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boliqueime Inn is a quaint and traditional establishment located in a quiet village, yet just minutes away from Vilamoura, Albufiera and the Algrave's best golf courses. There are 11 ensuite rooms with air conditioning, a large lounge and bar with Sky TV, swimming pool, terraces, private parking, free wifi, and a restaurant offering the best in home-made cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Boliqueime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boliqueime Hotel Boliqueime
- The Boliqueime Inn Portugal - Algarve