20 friends got together for a joint birthday celebration. Peter, Geraldine and the rest of the staff couldn't do enough for us. They were friendly, attentive, and nothing was too much trouble. Peter even rose to the challenge of keeping us supplied with drinks while we lounged by the pool.The rooms were clean and comfortable, the food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable.
We are already talking of going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boliqueime Inn is a quaint and traditional establishment located in a quiet village, yet just minutes away from Vilamoura, Albufiera and the Algrave's best golf courses. There are 11 ensuite rooms with air conditioning, a large lounge and bar with Sky TV, swimming pool, terraces, private parking, free wifi, and a restaurant offering the best in home-made cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Boliqueime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boliqueime Hotel Boliqueime
- The Boliqueime Inn Portugal - Algarve