Just got back from terrace club, when we arrived after twelve at night our keys where left in envelope outside stuck on the door with name on, that's a good welcome!!!! When we went next day to talk to reception, she said well we close at twelve!! The apartments where nice thou and the only friendly thing out there was the two dogs who followed us everywhere!!! Theres nothing to do there but drink thou as it is so boring, good exercise because the nearest supermarket is about two miles away, Wont be returning to Portugal again as I feel that the people are rude and just cant be bothered!!! also we moan about prises but it so expensive over there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Club is located along of one the most beautiful stretches of the Portuguese coastline, nearby the fantastic scenery of Senhora da Rocha beach, one of the most beautiful beachs in the Algarve, where nature offers unique scenarios with amazing cliffs and fabulous sea cave. The calm, warm and clear waters provides you with a good opportunity for the practice of water sky, windsurf, sailing, deep sea diving or a pleasant boat trip.We have at your disposal 185 apartments with kitchen, balcony, individual heating services, satellite television, telephone and security safe.Spacious, elegantly decorated and well equiped in order that your holiday activities are made easier. All information requested are given swiftly and pleasantly. Details make the difference... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Terrace Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Club Hotel Porches
- Terrace Hotel Porches
- Terrace Club Algarve, Portugal - Porches