Well to start of we was worried about the negative reviews and to be honest there is absolutely nothing to worry about, if you like a quit holiday or a bit of a lively holiday this is a good place to go, this hotel is in a little village type place with 6 or 7 places to eat at within 5 mins walking distance in different directions from the hotel, there is 3 or 4 different bars you can choose from and the lords bar by the beach is probably the best as it as karaoke nights and the locals use it and most of them speak English (very welcoming) and a couple of beautiful beaches. the hotel was clean very friendly staff and there are two stray dogs around the hotel what don't bother you one bit and they like the scraps from your breakfast :) and right secondly there is a town which is much more lively just a 10 minute walk from the hotel or a 3 minute taxi journey which costs under 5 euros which the hotel rings for you and there is a taxi rank in the town. the town is called Amercao De Pera. there is a big supermarket 3 or 4 mins walk from the hotel too. in the town there are lots to do, there are at least 20 to 30 places to eat good choices and 20 to 30 different places to drink. there are also shops and a beach that is about 3 mile long with different activities at different parts of the beach (water sports etc) all in all we had a very good time here and would definitely go back and we stayed for 10 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Club is located along of one the most beautiful stretches of the Portuguese coastline, nearby the fantastic scenery of Senhora da Rocha beach, one of the most beautiful beachs in the Algarve, where nature offers unique scenarios with amazing cliffs and fabulous sea cave. The calm, warm and clear waters provides you with a good opportunity for the practice of water sky, windsurf, sailing, deep sea diving or a pleasant boat trip.We have at your disposal 185 apartments with kitchen, balcony, individual heating services, satellite television, telephone and security safe.Spacious, elegantly decorated and well equiped in order that your holiday activities are made easier. All information requested are given swiftly and pleasantly. Details make the difference... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Onthebeach and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Terrace Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Club Hotel Porches
- Terrace Hotel Porches
- Terrace Club Algarve, Portugal - Porches