I stayed here for 3 nights during my honeymoon, it wasn't long enough! Stay for longer. VVP is so relaxing and beautiful, impecably maintained and very friendly service. We stayed in the residences and liked our room very much, spacious with a step down to a seating/living room area, sliding glass doors to an outdoor patio overlooking some grass and landscaping. The bathroom was large and luxurious, the bed was very compfortable and had nice linens. We enjoyed sitting on the grass and looking out over the cliffs to the ocean. To get a lounge chair on the beach either go early or go late becuase seating is limited. We liked being up on the grass because it is closer to the bar and food. Since your bill can add up quickly with food and drink we found a reasonable alternative for lunch, ordering by the pool, just a sandwich and a beer, (no cover charge for bread and olives). For dinner we liked the Portugeuse restaurant the best, outdoor seating, try the flaming sausge app, the sardines or sea bass, fig ice cream, it was all deliciuos. We also discovered an excellent cocktail, the white port cocktail with tonic and mint at the Whale Restaurant which was a close second. After dinner we liked going up to the main house to listen to the live music and sit outside. The only crticism I have is that it was difficult to find, there weren't many signs and we got lost. They weren't able to give us an exact address for our GPS so that was the problem. We figured out that it was listed under hospitality on our Garmin and finally got there. This was handsdown an amazing place that is worth the cost - it is perfect. I wish we had more days there to play on the golf course, it looks like a super-mini golf course, most holes were a long chip shot, so not intimidating, looked like fun. we did the 2 hour boat ride to the caves, it was a good activity, some real pretty ones. Go in the afternoon when the tide is lower so you can go inside some of them on the boat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc celebrates the best of Portugal, immersing you in a luxurious and lush seaside oasis with every imaginable service, amenity, activity and pleasure. Portugal's finest five-star resort is the ultimate escape to a pampered world of personalized and diverse experiences, flavoured with Portuguese culture and hospitality. Endless views to the horizon blend with the luxuriant greenery of our gardens and the sparkling blue of the Atlantic Ocean, creating an extravagant display of vibrant colours and filling the air with the sounds and scents of sunny days at the beach. Your holiday destination VILA VITA Parc will not only meet, but exceed the highest expectations of the most discerning traveller. Set on 54 spectacular acres of lush, blooming subtropical gardens in front of a striking coastline, at VILA VITA Parc a choice of exquisitely appointed accommodations can be experienced, from rooms and suites to villas with terraces and ocean panoramas. Perched above the cliff top and located in various distinct buildings, each having its own character and architecture, the different accommodation types exude an air of sophisticated, refined luxury and are all surrounded by a spectacular park landscape offering breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Agoda, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Algarve, Portugal - Porches