Stayed a week here in May. The season was just starting so the hotel and indeed the whole town were quiet. Couldn't fault the hotel. Lovely breakfast on the terrace each day with very pleasant wait staff. Pool was nice to sit out on and enjoy an afternoon cocktail. Yes, by Algarve standards the drinks are expensive but less than you would pay in an equivalent hotel in the US or UK. We were upgraded to a fantastic room with a terrace overlooking the pool which was delightful. Only disappointment was the day I left a tip for the maid and she didn't take it - they are obviously too well trained!! Well done Bela Vista for a first rate performance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Bela Vista has been completely renovated and it's now a 5 star Boutique Hotel with 38 rooms. The restaurant has a unique view and fantastic food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Bela Vista Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bela Vista - Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Bela Vista - Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Hotel Praia Da Rocha
- Bela Vista Hotel & Spa Praia Da Rocha, Portugal - Algarve