We have just returned from a 5 day stay at this stunning hotel. All our expectations were exceeded by the wonderful staff, relaxing ambience and beautiful interiors of the Bela Vista hotel and spa. It was our second wedding anniversary and we wanted to spend a weekend away in a beautiful location and to treat ourselves to a bit of luxury.
On arrival we were warmly welcomed at the reception and offered a welcome drink in one of the beautifully decorated reception rooms in the main palace. Shortly after we were led to our room in the new part of the hotel, our room was of generous proportions, spotless and with a gorgeous view of the beach and hotel gardens. A bottle of chilled sparkling wine and a fruit dessert was waiting for us - what a lovely touch. The breakfast was a highlight of every morning during our stay, served on a terrace with sea views, a great selection of pastries, fruit, cheese, jams and eggs cooked to our individual orders ( we absolutely loved the benedict eggs with bacon and hollandaise- try it!).
We were very impressed with the staff at the Bela Vista hotel who went out of their way to make us feel welcome in a very discret and professional manner. During the day we enjoyed sun tanning by the pool, long walks along the rocky beach of Algarve or just relaxing on our private balcony with a sea view. One night we ordered burgers from the room service which were delicious - highly recommended! The pool bar was amazing as well, one evening we enjoyed staying at the pool bar until late, chatting with the lovely bar tender Andre and listening to the bosa novas played by the DJ - a perfect relaxing evening. Despite the fact we had a very early flight, the staff made sure our check out was very smooth and pleasant and we were served a full breakfast in the hotel restaurant before the sunrise at 5.30 am!
If i could improve one things about this hotel I would recommend buying a new coffee machine or training the restaurant staff in the art of coffee making ( please note I'm very demanding when it comes to my morning coffee.( I would imagine it does not matter to most of the hotel guests though ).
Overall we will recommend this hotel to everyone and we cannot wait to come back! Thank you to the lovely staff and hotel management for making our stay truly unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Bela Vista has been completely renovated and it's now a 5 star Boutique Hotel with 38 rooms. The restaurant has a unique view and fantastic food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BELA VISTA Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bela Vista - Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Bela Vista - Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Hotel Praia Da Rocha
- BELA VISTA Hotel & SPA Praia Da Rocha, Portugal - Algarve