“Awesome ”

Hollywood Steak House
Price range: US$7 - US$29
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Steak House Hollywood is a real American like Steak House, located in the heart of Porimao, at the center of Praia da Rocha. We have a young and well skilled team, which is here to provide great service, cozy atmosphere and delicious food..
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best restaurant in P.D.R especially for families - best staff, best steaks, best milkshakes, best prices.

This was the only restaurant we visited more than once in a 10 day visit and if we'd stayed longer I'd have gone back again and again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here twice as we were so impressed first time round my partner had steak I had lamb both beautifully cooked hot and presented well thus we went back foe lunch club sandwich was to die for !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I got a lamb kebab it’s was good with little sauce, she got sirloin I’ve had got that I’d been disappointed no finish., poor size sirloin, and pitiful amount of pepper sauce, over rated and pricey I will say the service was good, I got a t bone steak mealselsewhere next night somewhere else same price came with the works,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Avoid, avoid.....AVOID.

The problems started when we ordered the T-bone steak. The first thing that struck us was the fact that it was served with sweet potato fries, not French fries, as stated on the menu. If this had of been the worst thing about the meal, we would have left only rather satisfied, alas, it wasn’t.

Myself and my husband have tried steaks from Ireland to Greece, from Egypt to Miami, and believe me when I tell you this was the worst steak we’ve ever been served. In fact, To call this a steak would be an insult to dedicqted chefs everywhere. In the €22 euro steak, there was about 2-3 edible bites, which where completely surrounded by fat. Veins of grizzle ran throughout the “steak” in its entirety..... essentially it was terrible.

Due to the majority of the steak being left untouched, we informed the waiter who promptly called, or should I say unleashed, his manager. We informed this man that we simply wanted something else to eat having had quite a long day. He straight away assume we were merely looking for a discount on our food and stated that he could offer us a 33% discount in one of the steak meals. He was rude, passive aggressive and condescending throughout the ordeal.after we realized there was no chance of them offering an alternative meal, we accepete their 33% discount in order to avoid even further embarrassment caused by the manager. He got the total discount value, but noticed he would have to take an extra €1.20 off the total price of the meals, so instead of simply leaving it there, he sp we not a further 10 minutes finding the new discount total based on the new total price, an act that saved “Hollywood restaurant” a total of €0.60, further adding to our embarrassment and the managers satisfaction. As we left, he sarcastically remarked to “try the mints as..... there great”. This is the level of arrogance and narcissism that we had to endure and that no doubt you will too if you visit here. Avoid at all costs!!!

Oleksandr V, Manager at Hollywood Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jack H!

Thank you for your time and one detailed feedback! Since we work in hospitality industry we have to be polite and open minded, due to the fact that we have to deal with number of people (more than 600 guests per day) as well as number of different cultures. We have seen many cases, issues, but you guys were very impolite, rude and unmannered. We do not appreciate when people can't find the right words in their vocabulary... For our guests and employees we offer a setting where people truly care about one another and we want to keep it that way.

Since day one, Hollywood Steak House has used the same suppliers for our prime beef and other meat. They select the best of their inventory for us - and if it does not meet our standards, it does not get cut for our steaks, so we are sure in our meat quality.

To say more, I have been working in this restaurant for the past 5 years and I had never experience such an attitude from our guests, you were the only people throughout my work who were unhappy about their meal and who used such rude words...

No matter what, we are happy to see you back again in order to meet and exceed your expectations.

We wish you all the best!

P.S. we do have delicious mints :)

Aleksandr

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great friendly staff stoped in to watch the World Cup Beer was cold staff friendly and quick great for a beach town. Inside is very American Food good