The hotel is in an excellent location at the quiet end of the busy strip. It is spotless and clean. Breakfast is excellent and although we didn't eat in the hotel I would recommend b&b as there are loads of restaurants to choose from at the marina and on the main strip.
Just one word of warning! - the hotel advertise Happy Hour on Friday between 5pm and 7pm. We were informed after we ordered that you had to order canapés to qualify for the happy hour drinks prices. Very deceiving and not as advertised. When I complained they honoured the advertised prices but it was an unnecessary complaint and badly thought out by the hotel. Beware!!
All in all a great hotel and we had a lovely holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic and charming hotel located in the first line of Praia da Rocha beach, offering rooms with sea view and direct beach access. Nearby is a marina, restaurants, bar, shops and sightseeing interest places.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Oriental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oriental Hotel Praia Da Rocha
- Hotel Oriental Praia Da Rocha, Portugal - Algarve