Just returned from Praia Da Rocha and stayed 5 nights here. Like other guests we arrived too early for our room but as we knew check in time was not until 3.00pm we hadn't expected our room to be ready after all check out time is 12.noon and the rooms do have to be cleaned. We were given an upgrade to room 020 with a full sea view with a large balcony overlooking the gardens and sea. The room had a small kitchenette with kettle pans etc. The bathroom was a disappointment cracked tiles and mould on grouting and the door to one cupboard in the kitchenette was hanging off so you had to be careful opening the fridge but as it is near the end of the season I assume this will be fixed by next year. Breakfasts were wonderful and the hotel even went to the bother of getting me gluten free bread which was brought out every morning by very friendly staff. We booked the Fado night meal and they provided me with a gluten free main course. I would certainly go back to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic and charming hotel located in the first line of Praia da Rocha beach, offering rooms with sea view and direct beach access. Nearby is a marina, restaurants, bar, shops and sightseeing interest places.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Oriental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oriental Hotel Praia Da Rocha
- Hotel Oriental Praia Da Rocha, Portugal - Algarve