We found this hotel very suitable for our two-day stay. Our room was comfortable with a nice side sea view from the balcony. We walked along the beach and spent time swimming in the pool - all very relaxing. They do seem to charge for every little thing; for example, the lock for the room safe and the pool towels (you have to get them from the reception, although they don't advertise that and we had to ask, and they charge you every time you change them.) Staff were helpful and spoke good English.
There is convenient access to the beach via stairs from the pool area. Breakfast was fine and we enjoyed drinks and a sandwich from the bar near the pool, although we did not try dinner there. We found the restaurants at the end of the beach near the marina more appealing than the ones on the street in front of the hotel. We were lucky to get street parking in one of the hotel's few reserved spots but otherwise would have had to park on the street a block a way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic and charming hotel located in the first line of Praia da Rocha beach, offering rooms with sea view and direct beach access. Nearby is a marina, restaurants, bar, shops and sightseeing interest places.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Oriental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oriental Hotel Praia Da Rocha
- Hotel Oriental Praia Da Rocha, Portugal - Algarve