“Fairly average”

Description: Wine And Food Bar
Doncaster
“Fairly average”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Only went in for a snack at dinnertime but they managed to forget the cheese on the cheesburger. Couldnt comment on the evening meals as we never went back.

Visited September 2013

London, United Kingdom
“REALLY GOOD!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Just do yourself a favour and eat here - you'll be thankful afterwards! good food, cooked to perfection and served really well.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank aman11
Selby, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

the breakfasts are brilliant worth the money only thing i have to say is i asked Mick what time he opened he said 8 am i said great as we could have our breakfast there before we got on the plane,but on the day the lady said she will be open another 15 mins by that time we had been waiting 20 mins before that so we went to another cafe.

• Visited September 2013
Cork, Ireland
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Mike and Chris is a little gem. The place is like home so laid back,the man is there early morning and can be seen cleaning at 12 at night , he never stops. A lovely gentle man who is so proud of his little empire. The food is excellent, very cheap , lovely fresh produce cooked with love.

Visited September 2013
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Nice breakfast”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We totaly missed breakfast at the hotel one day, I'd alreday done my reasearch on this placeto having the nicest breakfasts in the area so off we went.
Staying in Hotel da rocha, it was quite a walk but very pleasant.

My husband had poached egg on toast with baccon which he loved. I had the breakfast which stated on the menu that it didnt include mushrooms, so I ordered mushrooms as a side order of 2.50 euros which was a bit expensive but I love mushrooms. I had my breakfast which had mushrooms included with it, which i was baffled at as I had stated to the waited that I wanted a side of mushrooms because it wasnt ncluded on the breakfast I was having. So I had paid the extra 2.50 euros for nothing which isn't much but just a bit annoying. The waiter did have to take our order twice as he didnnt understand us the first time.

I had a latte which was gorgeous and hubby had a coke. Reasonable price and well worth it, but make sure you ask whats included with the full breakfast dont go off whats on the menu!.

Visited October 2013