“Probably the best Dive Center in the world”

Subnauta Dive The Algarve
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Congratulations for the fantastic facilities, the perfect service and the Ocean Revival Boats!!!

I don't have more words to describe this team and this incredible project...

2  Thank pedromiraveiga

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Subnauta had the best service I have ever experienced. I have dived in Cuba, Egypt, Mexico, Mauritius, Malta and lots of other places. Subnauta had superb gear with integrated Suunto computers and friendly, well knowledged staff.
Staff had all equipment prepared for both dives and all I had to do was to go to the water and enjoy the experience.
I warmly recommend. :)

4  Thank Lassi_N
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have recently completed my Open Water Diver course (PADI) with Subnauta and it was absolutely amazing. Done the theory by e-learning.
About Subnauta, I just have good things to say, absolutely exceeded my expectations.

The facilities are fantastic, transport is fun, you just have to think about your dives. Really good quality equipment and in excellent condition. The first dive 6/9m, was good fun and visibility wasn’t bad, on the 12/18m dives visibility was not great but it was a very good learning experience.

I was impressed with the centre and the equipment, I find it difficult to find a better centre with a better staff. The team was absolutely amazing. Very professional, excellent knowledge and teaching skills and attention to detail. Very friendly, funny, excellent environment. They will do absolutely everything for you to feel comfortable, confident and for you to have a fantastic experience.

The Algarve is beautiful, and a great place to dive. If you are planning a dive in Algarve these are the guys you want to book with. Really, I cannot express enough how amazing they are! Thank you Renato, Rui and Pedro, for your awesomeness!!! I can´t wait to come back! :)

2  Thank Susana_Pires7
Reviewed 7 July 2014

What a brilliant dive set up this place offers. We were told we didn't need to bring any equipment. They were right. Semi dry suits, regs, BCD's, weights, Nitrox, fins, torches, batteries for my flash which I forgot, the hottest showers ever, towels and shampoo provided. It was fantastic. We never lifted a finger to carry anything, even our own prescription masks. The trip to the dive boat was undertaken in a golf buggy. How cool was that. The boats were excellent, the crew and dive guides extremely helpful, and the individual packed snacks plus water were very welcome.They even changed over our sets for the second dive each day, although I do like to check myself.
We were staying in Alvor and were picked up each day from the hotel and taken to Praia de Rocha to the centre and transported back again. All part of the service, and all done with a smile.
I would certainly use them again, as the diving they offer as well is pretty spectacular - the wrecks of course.

1  Thank Suer040153
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

The staff is amazing. Their facilities are nothing like other center I've visited, with really good locker rooms. The diving equipment they provide is really good and in impeccable conditions, including Aqualung Comfort Ice semi-dry suits.
In short, if you're looking for a dive in the Algarve, these are the guys you should go to.