“Good seafood”

Ranked #19 of 130 Restaurants in Ericeira
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Ericeira is a beautiful seaside village that deserves a visit. Coming here you need to choose a restaurant for lunch (or dinner if applicable). This one has a privileged location on the cliff and in good weather you can stay on the terrace. But even if you are inside the restaurant the sea view is beautiful.
Here people comes for eating seafood - shellfish or fish. We choose a grilled pregado with cooked vegetables and was very good. But all the fish shown to us and the food we saw everybody eating looked out fine. Not cheap - a small plate of boiled shrimp, pate seafood, the fish (which was big) and coffee, plus a bottle of white wine cost us 100 euros for two. And if you eat seafood probably will be more. But worth the money.

1  Thank MEAFaro

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

What a perfect setting, we had lunch outside. The fish and tiger prawns was very fresh and grilled on a open fire. A big plus for the restaurant!!! It was a bit pricy, but if you think of the setting and the fresh fish it's probably worth it.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

During one of our many tours I had a wonderful lunch at this nice restaurant by the sea. I selected my own sole ,had a cervesa and listened to the sounds of the waves in Ericeira. Even though it was windy I set outside which made my excellently prepared sole taste even better. The service was fine and I had enough time to join my group on our way to Mantra.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

The setting is remarkable but I couldn't help feeling that they were trying to rip us off, constantly pushing appetizers on us, it just felt like a tourist trap. The food was okay but not outstanding and I thought the quantity of the main course was small, not satisfying and requires you to fill up on those appetizers in order to feel full after your expensive meal. If you don't have high expectations of value, it might be worth it just for the setting. It has to be one of the most picturesque restaurant settings in the entire world, seriously, especially at sunset.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

The fish was very well grilled, the only problem was that it was serve only with 3 small potatos and when we ask for some greens the waiter told us that is was charge separetly. The only issue is that for a fish that is 42€/Kg they shouldn't charge you 4.5€ for a simple plate of vegetables.
The waiter was very nice but the owner was very unpleasent when we give her our feedback.

I won't return to this restaurant for sure.

1  Thank AnaC5333