“Superb”

DaTerra Restaurante Vegetariano
Ranked #10 of 381 Restaurants in Matosinhos
Price range: US$10 - US$17
Dining options: Reservations
Description: daTerra everything that comes from it, is good. To choose the best the earth gives us, to cook pleasures and flavours, as varied as the imagination goes, which is the main ingredient of every dish. We give preference to always fresh bio products, to ensure that each meal is a healthy pleasure.
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch and loved it. We had absolutely delicious vegetarian and vegan food. Beautifully flavoured; varied choice. Staff very friendly. We had the buffet which was ridiculously good value because you can come back for more.

Equipa_daTerra, Gestor at DaTerra Restaurante Vegetariano, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Sarah,

Thanks in advance for the evaluation and sharing of your experience on daTerra! We were pleased to read your comment. We look forward to a next visit!

See you soon,
daTerra

Reviewed 8 May 2018

After a week in Porto I was looking for a break from traditional Portuguese food (not that there is anything wrong with traditional Portuguese food). I walked past DaTerra and decided to give it a try. I am not a vegetarian but also don't need to eat meat with every meal. DaTerra offers buffet style dining, nicely presented, with a large variety of options. Most of the items had little tent cards explaining what the items were, and everything I ate was very tasty. They have a nice offering of healthy, fresh juices too. I ate in, but noticed that they also have a take-away option. My only complaint is that the hot dishes I had were not very warm, but they were still tasty.

Equipa_daTerra, Gestor at DaTerra Restaurante Vegetariano, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear client
we appreciate your feedback and sharing of experience. We were pleased to hear that your experience met your expectations.

See you soon,
daTerra

Reviewed 20 January 2018

The restaurant is fairly close to my work so sometimes I will stop for lunch. Today I went there and notice they had a take away option for a good price (small and medium boxes, not plastic, which is a plus). They offer a good diversity of food, always hot dishes, salads, quiches, soup, breads,desserts, basically veggie heaven.
The only thing I would notice for is, sometimes they have dishes that include cheese and milk so be careful with that if you have any allergy or dietary restrictions, always read the labels.
The place itself is really pleasant and the staff is nice and attentive.

Equipa_daTerra, Gestor at DaTerra Restaurante Vegetariano, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for your detailed evaluation and sharing of experience. We hope to have a new visit soon!
We recently made the transition to 100% vegetarian, so our dishes no longer contain any animal ingredients. We use vegetable milk and vegan cheese, which may have generated some misunderstanding. We would like you to contact us at geral@daterra.pt if you have the opportunity.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I'll put it simply, it is one of the most satisfying vegetarian buffets I've ever had.

Plenty of variety which means you can go back several times, and get a slightly different plate each time. The food is made with care, tastes great and the juices on offer are also good. Although it was busy we got seated quickly.

The whole operation during the buffet service was well managed and the interior of the place is modern and warm.

A must visit for non-traditional Portuguese cuisine.

Equipa_daTerra, Gestor at DaTerra Restaurante Vegetariano, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you very much for your review and share of experience!
Hope to see you anytime soon

daTerra team

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

If you want to change from the traditional Portuguese cuisine, this is a very good restaurant you must go.
Many different tastes, everything is very good for a food price.
We spent a very good and delicious evening.